Will and Gemma

Gotcha!
Mel Fechter

Think Different

Apple Computer
View Thread
Joe's Weather Cams :: Local Scott Valley News :: Fort Jones/Etna News
 Print Thread
Do you want cell service along Hiway 3 to Yreka?
Joe Kriz
#1 Print Post
Posted on 08/11/08 - 02:10 PM

Site Owner

Photo Album

As most of you with cell phones who travel Hiway 3 to Yreka know, there is no cell phone service through this dead zone.

If you would like to be able to use your cell phone in case of an emergency through this 10 mile stretch of no cell service, call the number below and voice your dissatisfaction.

877-231-5447

The above is an AT&T number but because Verizon and AT&T use the same towers, reception for both carries should improve.

I called today and voiced my opinion. They told me the more people that call in the quicker they would possible look into the problem.

All you people that live on Hiway 3 from the Fort Jones Baseball diamond to the foot of Forest Mountain should call in along with all the people that live on West Moffett Cr. Rd. that don't have any cell service.

Again, the more people that call in, the sooner we may get service in our area.

Joe Kriz

John
#2 Print Post
Posted on 08/12/08 - 03:35 PM

Good Idea, I'll do it right now.

Joe Kriz
#3 Print Post
Posted on 08/13/08 - 11:18 AM

Site Owner

Photo Album

Great Jan.

We need everyone in Scott Valley that has a cell phone and drives to and from Yreka and that's a lot of people.
If you are tired of not having cell phone service from the outskirts of Fort Jones, all the way to the Yreka city limits, then you should call.

If you break down and can't use your cell phone to get help, don't complain.
We need everyone to call the AT&T number or the Verizon number which I will try to get.

I just left Verizon because they do not have a local store or service center close by. I believe the nearest Verizon store and service center is located in Redding. That's too far away for me.

As most all of you know, Edge is now AT&T and they have their service center and store located right next to Raley's in Yreka.

Again, for all you people that now have AT&T instead of Verizon, call this number and request better cell phone service in our area.
877-231-5447

Edited by Joe Kriz on 09/07/08 - 07:13 PM
Joe Kriz

Jump to Forum:
Today's Date & Time
May 2, 2024 - 8:32 AM
Random Photo
Golden Clouds
Will and Gemma

Users Online
Welcome
Tucker
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 1
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 323
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.06 seconds Copyright JoeKriz.com © 1996-2024 1,429,476 unique visits